Monday, July 28, 2008

A Soap? A Moisturizer? Both!

I am a scrub junkie from way back. I used to buy all those scrubs that you'd find in the mall or at department stores. No more. Once I started making soap, I fell in love with making scrubs as well. I love the concept of getting clean and soft in the shower. It's my thing.

So here's the first of two of my fav. scrub products. It's called Sweet Birch Shower Butter and it's really yummy. It's a whipped cleanser loaded with pure cane sugar, sweet almond oil & glycerin. Just imagine being in the shower and scrubbing with a soothing, smoothing, creamy butter. You'll rinse off clean and dry off soft. It's so fun!

Click on my Etsy site to read more. It's currently available in Ginger Lime, Summer Green & Pamplemousse.

I can't believe that I am working on Autumn/Winter products already, but I am. Let me know what your favorite seasonal fragrances are. I love to hear what you are craving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I love your Pamplemousse scent! As for autumn/winter scents, I'm kind of in the mood for the smell of toasted marshmallows as well as hot cocoa right now (even though it's hot and humid out).

Carrie Garvin said...

For Autumn scents right into Winter I LOVE warm spices of apple, cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin, etc... yum

A soap & moisturizer~ winning combination!

egassner said...

I kow whatyou mean! Your post made me thing I need to start fall scents! Yikes!

And I tagged you in my blog :D

Sherrie said...

I tagged you, too! :) I love apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, all of those typical ones. :)