Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Great Cape Escape

We had a blast on the Cape. The weather was fantastic, the kids were wonderful and it was a really nice time spent with Gerry's parents. I just love the salty air of the beach. As much as I adore living in Vermont, I do miss the Great Atlantic and beachy living. Thank goodness I can go get my fix in Cotuit. Huge thanks and hugs to Gerry's 'rents for inviting us down year after year for great times with family!

I have a ton of soaping to do! My BFF Laurel's future SIL has her bridal shower in Sun Valley, Idaho on August 3rd and I am making the favors! I'm so excited to do it and I'm anticipating some mad production in the next couple of days.

I'm also so excited to have the "Blessings Crafters" coming back for a Bubble Class on Thursday. You can read about their first class here. These ladies are a riot. I expect lots of laughter and some wonderful creativity!

Now I'm running off to pick up Max. I haven't seen him since last Thursday. I'm sure he'll be jumping for joy. (did I mention that he's part kangaroo?) I can't wait to see that crazy puppy.

3 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

Welcome back! I LOVE Cape Cod ~ water, sun, fun...BUT ohhhhh the traffic-yikes!

And look at little ol' Max, he looks pooped...was this pic taken before or after his holiday? Too cute!

Suds to Love said...

How's the happy kangaroo puppy doing? Happy to be home, just like the rest of the family? I'm glad everyone had a fun restful trip!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such fun! I sort of miss the sea/coast, but more so the Pacific than the Atlantic (although I really miss Kohl Brothers frozen custard at Rehoboth Beach!).