Thursday, April 17, 2008

Your Way Embroidery Rocks!


If you are looking for customized logo work to promote your business, you MUST check out Your Way Embroidery on Etsy!! I have spent many hours looking for a way to add my logo to promo products. I went to LL Bean and a couple of those Promos-R-Us type of sites. They were all expensive with huge minimums and set up fees. I had given up.

Then the promo angels led me to Whitney at Your Way Embroidery!! My experience working with her was fun! She made it easy to figure out all of the details and come up with the PERFECT look for my shiny new aprons!!! Aren't they great?! She is fantastic! Check her out!!

4 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

She certainly is terrific & I haven't looked at her site yet...It's wonderful, detailed, just amazing!!!! You go girl!!

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love it! Nice find, Heather

Heidi said...

Those are awesome! I'll have to check her out. I looked for local etsy shops and found a girl who does graphic design. I'm going to have her help me out since I have no design ability. Once I get my designs I can have them embroidered on stuff...what a great idea!!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

I can't say enough about Whitney! You guys would love her. She has the cutest personality and her work is top-notch!!!