Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello, Lover! (Gushing about Product Body)


This is my favorite line from Sex in the City! Carrie sees a pair of Prada heels in a store window and walks up to them with stars in her eyes and says, "Hello, Lover!" It's great!

That is exactly how I felt when I opened a box of the yummiest bath & body goodies I have ever been lucky enough to receive! The sweet sender was Joanna from Product Body. She is a rock-star Bath & Body formulator from the sunny land of Florida! Her line is called Product Body and it is super wonderful! I've been enjoying her blogs for a long time and admiring her Product from afar! Honestly, I think I'm in love with this stuff!

The box she sent me was over-flowing with amazing treats to take to the shower for some wonderful body pampering! She sent Crush on You (a deliciously moisturizing sugar scrub) in Pink Grapefruit and Tangerine, Sugarfoot Scrub (for the peds, of course!) Ruby Red Grapefruit, a sweet little bar of her CP soap (which I read about on her blog when she made it). I'm not sure of the fragrance but it's just lovely. It has a spa quality to it. Maybe Lemongrass? MMMMM I don't know, but it smells like serenity! To top it all off (literally) Joanna tucked in a jar of her Double Whipped Shea Butter in Sweet Vanilla Mango.

All of Joanna's Products are amazing and I love them. I had a fantabulous shower yesterday morning and I spend all day feeling soft and yummy! I have to say that the Double Whipped Shea Butter in Sweet Vanilla Mango made me a little teary! Using it gave me a moment of pure indulgence! Like everyone else, my moments of self-care are few and far between (and I MAKE products for pampering!) Joanna's Shea Butter disappeared into my skin within 2 minutes and left me feeling well-cared for and super moisturized. I covered myself in Double Whipped Shea Butter from head to toe... really. Face too. It wasn't greasy or sticky. My skin drank it right in. The fragrance is heavenly. It's not really sweet, it's really sunny day-at-the-beach feeling good! I loved it.

So, yesterday was my very own Spa Day thanks to Joanna at Product Body. I am soft, exfoliated, polished and smelling fabulous. You must get yourself over to the Product Body site and click yourself some Product! I promise you will be sooo happy! Thanks Joanna for your generous box! I have many more Product Spa Days ahead of me!~ :)

6 comments:

egassner said...

Lol...I've never seen so many links in one post! :D I've been dying to try the Crush on You...and to see how it compares to something I make. Lol.
Looks like you will be pampering yourself for a while! Enjoy!

Joanna Schmidt said...

What a wonderful treat, to come visit your blog as I do every day, and see my products on there! You said such beautiful things about my products, thank you so much. I am glad you took some time just for you. It is hard with two, and I know you have four of them to care for. 4! You deserve the pampering, HEater. Maybe you should try to carve out just you time for at least an hour a week. Not too much time, but sometimes that's all it takes to regroup. No work, no hobby, just you in the bath, or sleeping in bed. whatever!

I love your products, too! Hugs!!!

Carrie Garvin said...

Ditto! Joanna's "Products" are amazing...from head to toe! And her blog is a heck of a lot of fun to visit too!

Suds to Love said...

Sounds like a lot of spa time headed your way, hopefully the family is not the type to start pounding on the door to get you out! Enjoy.

Anne-Marie said...

Thanks for sharing your reviews on these wonderful goodies. And a big congrats goes to Product Body for making it into Real Simple Magazine too! Way to go!

Michelle said...

Yum! Joanna does make some beautiful products. It all sounds delightful!

Oh, I have a bit of good news for you Heather. You won the giveaway on my blog!