Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Somebody Get Me Some Sushi!

First of all, big hugs and lots of bubble love to Teresa for her blog about my SoapCakes! Click here to read it and then poke around! Her blog is great~ it's called "Life, Homesteading & Everything"
very fun! Thanks, Teresa! :)

I promised I'd stop talking about the weather. Thanks to all of you who put up with my rants!
Instead of weather, I'm talking about SPICY WASABI today! I made a batch of CP using BB Wasabi FO on Saturday. OMG! I am in LOVE with that fragrance! We had some peeps over for wine & darts on Saturday night and when they came to the Bubble Lab/Dart Room, they were sniffin' like mad fools! (I'm sure the Prosecco had nothing to do with it!) Anyway... here's the shot
Just four weeks away from some Spicy Shower Fun!

10 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love the Hulk Green you have going in your Wasabi bar. Nice drips. Wine is good, it only ENHANCED the scent....:)

Joanna Schmidt said...

Sushi? Who said sushi!? I miss it.

Heather@Twin Birch said...

thanks Joanna! You're right about the wine! Really, my favorite meal is a big pile of sushi and a nice pinot gris or viognier (those are my 2 faves... I'm still learning my vino!) No sushi in FLA?

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks, Heather! You're so sweet to call my ramblings "great". ;)

Drool...sushi!! We can't get enough of it (except for the sea urchin which looks and tastes like brains - blech!).

I am under orders to go one month without buying soaps (dh is keeping my addiction in check), but hope you'll still have those wasabi babies when my credit card and I are allowed to go soap shopping again.

Heather@Twin Birch said...

I love your blog!

Ironically, the wasabi is under orders to sit for one month and cure!
That works out, huh? :)

Uh, I don't think brainy urchin is my thing. But, who knows? I love eel & all other things sushi!

Suds to Love said...

Love the color!

Unknown said...

Love the color. The middle soap looks like it had chocolate chips on top...very cute :)

Michelle said...

Yes! Reminds me of mint chocolate chip. I love sushi too! Especially good sashimi. So good and buttery smooth!

Heidi said...

MMM sushi!!! There is an awesome sushi restaurant just a mile down the road but of course its TOTALLY off limits for me! That is some nice looking soap though! I love the green drips = )

Anonymous said...

Perfect on the curing time! Woohoo!