Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Made by Kids for Kids!


Do they say that the bubble doesn't fall far from the ... ? Maybe not. I love the enthusiasm that my kids have for creating soap, working with me and making Twin Birch a family affair! Yesterday the boys were poking around looking for something to do, when they spotted these little Ninjas that I picked up from Oriental Trading. "Mom, can we go make some soap?!" Off they went down the stairs to the Bubble Lab to start creating. Like me, they have their favorite fragrances. Peter loves Cucumber Melon and Austen loves Energy. (Yup, they are from Bramble Berry! :) )

They did a great job, don't you think? I thought they were so great, that I listed them on Etsy. They are called "No More Dirt! Ninja Soap." This is the first listing that I didn't personally make, but the pictures were perfect to post on there. If all goes well, I'll get to make, and ship, a ton of them! We are going to use these as party favors at Peter's birthday party this weekend! Fun!

Based on yesterday's post, I'm hoping that this is a sign that my Bubble Mojo is coming back to me!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

So cute; I'm a huge fan of embedding toys for kids so long as the kids are age appropriate. It's especially enticing for a kid that doesn't love to bathe! =)

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Thanks, Anne-Marie!:) You're so right about age appropriate! On my label and on Etsy, I made a note that these aren't for kids under 4! Hope you've recovered from your Flight-Mare!