Monday, March 10, 2008

Good Clean Fun with Melt and Pour


I've been enjoying my new adventures making Cold Process soap a ton. I know I've said before that it's like magic to me the way it all comes together. For that reason, it's also a little unnerving.
I mean, I'm a total novice so who knows what's going to happen?! I love it, though. The good, bad, and not-so-bubbly.

I fell in love with Melt & Pour (MP) soap making the moment I tried it. It's a great family craft, it
gives you (almost) immediate results and the possibilities are endless. Plus I found a great M&P base which has all natural ingredients and acts like a love while you work with it. It's from Bramble Berry and it's phenomenal. If you haven't tried it, you must.

So here's to the predictable and beautiful fun of melt & pour soap! Look for Starry Night Kaleidosoap on Etsy!

2 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

They look wonderful! MP is just a great way for the family to do a project together. I love doing MP with my granddaughters.

Heather@Twin Birch said...

thank-you, carrie-gigi! those bars saved me last night. they were the final pieces in a basket that I was pulling together in the wee hours! :)

Did you get that dumping of snow? We
MIGHT be starting to melt!