Monday, January 12, 2009

It's All About YUZU!

I am in love with this bar of Yuzu Soap. It smells soo fresh, sunny, warm, sparkly, exciting.... The fragrance is Yuzu from Brambleberry. So amazing! And I'm really happy with my cold process formulation. It offers the perfect balance of sudsy fun & serious skin~loving moisturizers. My bars have great staying power in the shower. If they are left to dry in between uses, they will last for weeks.

Not only do I love it in this batch of soap, I also love it in bath bombs. So do the locals! The bombs have been selling out at The Randolph Farm Stand, a four season shop that features local farmers, artisans & products. I love having my products there. Scott and Tammy are two of the most genuinely nice people I know. And their store is beautiful.

Yuzu will be available February 1st. Drop me a comment if you'd like me to save you some. I promise it will bring sunshine & warmth to wherever you are!

10 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Your soap frosting looks amazing - and I'm betting that your soap lasts way longer than a couple weeks in the shower. In my experience, CP soap lasts even longer than commercial soap when cared for properly.

Your soap looks great!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Awwww, thanks Anne-Marie! We have about 8 feet of snow on the ground right now, and enjoying yuzu is like taking a little vacation to a sunny beach!

You're right about CP bars. They outlast those commercial bars by miles!

Pajama Mama said...

Prettyprettypretty!!!!! I love the chinese characters on there! You're so creative..!

Lomond Soap said...

Such a pretty soap, I love the topping too! Yuzu seems to be the "in" fragrance, I've seen it mentioned a lot, must search some out this side of the pond.

Carrie Garvin said...

Another beautiful bar of soap from your Bubble Lab!

The color on my screen is a sweet delight peachy cream....wow!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

They sure are beautiful soaps, Heather! I agree with Anne-Marie; I'll bet your soap will last way longer too...you do make the most amazing soaps!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

*sniff* *blush* thank you so much girls! you sure know how to make a girl feel amazing! =)

PJmama~ LOL my son was ASTOUNDED that I knew how to make chinese letters. I had to confess that I only know how to make something that I think LOOKS like a chinese letter!

big hugs to you all! xo

Suds to Love said...

Very beautiful... I can't wait to soap Yuzu, I ordered it, but needed to get the holiday stuff out first and now I haven't soaped since November! Where have the MONTHS gone?

Heidi said...

Heather, those are amazing! Did I mention how much we loved the soaps you sent before Christmas? The tree soap was my favorite!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Thanks Heidi! I'm so happy to know that you're sudsing up with my soap!
*lots of warm fuzzies!* :)