Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bombs Away!





I'm getting ready to set up my tent at the 28th Annual Craft & Fine Art Show in Essex Junction, VT. It's by far the largest show I've done. Three days and (last year) 35,000 people in attendance. YAY! I'm looking forward to meeting up with lots of fellow soapers from the area.

One of my favorite bath & body products is the bath bomb. I love them because they touch 4 of the 5 senses and because I LOVE a great soak. All of you who make these puppies know that they are fickle and frustrating to make at first. I'm so psyched because I finally have my bath bomb groove on! I made them in Champagne Chic, Cranberry Cheer, Ginger Lime, Love You Lavender, Peppermint Party, Holly Berry, Warm Vanilla, Perfect Pumpkin and Bella Luna.

I haven't listed them on etsy yet, but I will... promise! And they'll be piled high at the craft show. If you're around PLEASE come say hi to me! I'll be there for all three days.


ps. Shhhhhh! I'm afraid to jinx myself, but I have a date with a super nice reporter from our Burlington station to do a spot about Twin Birch tomorrow. Fingers crossed that it will all pan out! stay tuned!

8 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

Okay--shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I just know you will be a BIG hit~ your products, packaging, just everything is going to be so well received.

Joanna Schmidt said...

yay yay yay!!! Good luck. Don't be nervous at all. Just think about all those crafters who don't have the nerve and think who you might just inspire! You are talented, sweet and well, inspiring!

Those bombs look wonderful. I too had a miserable time with the bombs at first. I really almost gave up. It takes time and practice, but once you get them, you GET them. It's true. Lovely..lovely.

Sherrie said...

Wow! Have a great time at the fair, and keep us posted on how the interview goes! You'll be great! :)

Suds to Love said...

Fingers absolutely crossed for you for tomorrow and definitely for the show! Your bath bomb picture is beautiful!

Bonnie B. said...

Aw Heather, you will do just wonderful at your show and at your "Shhh"...(I won't say anything)...Your bath bombs look heavenly and makes me want to grab one and hop in my tub...Only problem is, I can't order any yet... :-( Bless you and I know your show will be the best ever...Love, Bonnie B.

VTPapp said...

Hey Heather,

Just wanted all your girls to know what a great job you did today! Can't wait to see the finished product! You are a movie star!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

You guys are just the best! thanks for all of the well wishes! you make a girl *blush*

Thanks to you too, Ramsey for coming up and lending moral support! You are a great girlfriend!!

big hugs to all of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm staying tuned, and am SO excited for you!! I hope your sales will soar through the roof!

Congrats also for mastering the bath bomb!