Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let Me Do You a Favor!

My friend Cindy's daughter is having her bridal shower next week. Cindy is a great customer and she asked me to do up a huge basket of party favors for all of the girls. I think it's the coolest idea. Everyone gets to pick from the assortment, so they will love what they get. Cindy provided her basket and I filled it full of goodies.

Julie (the bride) is using a Starry Night theme for her wedding. So, Cindy chose some Starry Night Kaleidosoap. She also ordered some Starry Night Bath Confetti, Energy Spa Bars, Lime in the Coconut Spa Bars & Energy Shea Butter Lotion. Isn't that so fun? Happy Shower, Julie!!

I'd be so happy to do this for anyone. The favors are $4.50 a piece with a minimum of 20 pieces. The best part is working to customize it for the event. I just love this stuff! Leave me a comment if you have a party coming up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea...and lovely theme she chose too , of starry night ! :)
The basket looks a lot of fun.

Suds to Love said...

Love the favor idea, what a great big basket of goodness!

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't have a party coming up (my 12 year old had better NOT be getting married! LOL!), but I just want to say that anyone who orders this from you will be the happiest person alive! You have the most beautiful products and presentation! Every item I order from you comes looking like a special present. Sometimes it is so gorgeously presented I hardly want to open it. ;) It also makes gift-giving easy for me...I don't even have to wrap something up because you already did it!

Carrie Garvin said...

Hi Heather! I LOVE this idea of an assortment of goodies for everyone to choose from!

You're basket of goodies would be perfect for so many occasions including baby showers, tween b-day parties, office parties, etc...

What fun!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

thanks you girls! I LOVE your comments and support (& all of your fun blogs, too!!) :D xoxo

dcyrill said...

Beautiful basket and idea for the gals to choose from the assortment. Get on the bridal blogs and start advertising your wares. :)