Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Down Under Soap is Over the Top!

I am one lucky girl!! I just received the most adorable Pink Gift Bag from Michelle of Oats and Honey!! First of all, I won it which is so fab! Secondly, the packaging is insanely cute! Most importantly, it all smells and looks DIVINE!!! Plus, it's so very cool to think of it being here after it started out in Australia!! I wish you all could lay your hands/noses on this bundle of soapy joy!


Michelle included4 handcrafted treats. They are Chocolate Strawberry Bubble Muffins, Granola Scrub, Avocado & Yoghurt Soap (note the "h"!) and Carrot & Calendula Soap which is Vegan. I can't wait to dig in!! Enjoy the pictures and click over to her blog to enjoy her sweet-as-honey self!!
Thanks so much, Michelle! I love it to pieces!! In fact, you've inspired me to have another One Bubble Giveaway! Stay tuned for details!!!

6 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

Oh my gosh Michelle's goodies sounds sooooo yummy~ lucky you!!! Her blog just beams with talent. Pure fun!

Michelle said...

What a great start to the day when I came to visit your blog and saw the sweetest post!

I'm so glad you liked them, Heather! *hugs*

The scrub is a little firm in the tub but it softens with a little bit of water.

Let me know how it works! Don't worry I appreciate constructive criticism!

Joanna Schmidt said...

you are a lucky girl, Heather! Miche is so sweet and I love her blog as well. When I enlarged the photo, I felt like I could smell the granola scrub. Do tell how that is. It sounds luscious!!

....lucky girl...

Suds to Love said...

Definitely post after using... they all sounded wonderful.

gracefruit said...

You lucky lady! That looks like a wonderful wee poke of treats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Heather!! You need to make a Smell-O-Blog so we can all experience the scents. ;)